Parent Account Activation
Step 1 of 3: Privacy Statement
Read through the following Privacy Statement and click the Accept button to agree to the privacy agreement
ParentVUE/StudentVUE Use Agreement
ParentVUE and StudentVUE are internet-based applications that provide access to education records for parent/guardian and students of the district through a secured Internet site. All parents/guardians and students who wish to use ParentVUE or StudentVUE must comply with the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
A. Rights and Responsibilities
Access to ParentVUE/StudentVUE is a free service offered to all current students and parents/guardians of district students. Access to student information through ParentVUE/StudentVUE is a privilege, not a right. A parent/guardian will be authorized to activate a ParentVUE account only after the student is enrolled in the district. Once a student withdraws or graduates, ParentVUE access to that student's education records will be inactivated. Parents/guardians and their student(s) must practice proper and ethical use of ParentVUE.
Parents/guardians and students will need a device with Internet service to use ParentVUE or StudentVUE. While these applications are designed to be user friendly, the district cannot promise optimal access for all users and due to limited resources, cannot offer personal troubleshooting if there are difficulties connecting to or using ParentVUE or StudentVUE.
B. Responsibility for Information Accuracy
Information accuracy is the joint responsibility between district schools and parents/guardians. While the district makes every attempt to ensure information is accurate and complete, parents/guardians should periodically check their student's personal and contact information to confirm that all information is accurate. Questions about attendance may be addressed to the school office, and questions about grades should be addressed to the student's teacher.
C. Use of the ParentVUE
Parents/guardians and students are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
Parents/guardians and students must:
• act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner while using ParentVUE or StudentVUE.
• not share their password with anyone.
• not attempt to access information for any account assigned to another user.
• not attempt to alter or destroy data or bypass network security measures of the district.
• not set their computer to automatically login to the ParentVUE or StudentVUE site.
• not use this Internet site for any illegal activity, including violation of federal and state data privacy laws.
• Parents/guardians or students who identify a security problem within ParentVUE or StudentVUE should notify their school immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
• Parents who have joint legal custody of their student but live apart may each activate a separate ParentVUE account. A non-custodial parent may activate a separate ParentVUE account. However, a non-custodial parent will not be permitted electronic access to contact information (telephone, address) of the sole custody parent and emergency contacts for the student.
D. Limitation of School District Liability
The district will use reasonable measures to protect student information from unauthorized viewing. The District is not responsible for claims arising through unauthorized use of ParentVUE or StudentVUE, the District's computer system, or the Internet. The District will not be responsible for actions taken by the parent/guardian that compromise their student's information. The District reserves the right to limit or terminate ParentVUE or StudentVUE for viewing student information without notice. All ParentVUE and StudentVUE account activity is electronically recorded.
Clicking I Accept means that you agree to the above Privacy Statement.
Return to common login
©Copyright 2019 Edupoint, LLC